The application process takes place in the spring for matriculation in September of the same year. Applicants will be notified via email that their application packet was received and if it was completed as required. Applications are due by Friday, April 17, 2020. Please send completed application package to CST.email@example.com.
The application process includes:
Participation in the March 26, 2020 Information Session (register here).
- Non-refundable application fee of $20.00 (cash or check can be made out to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Department of Perioperative Services)
- Current resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest (minimum of 500 words)
- Two Letters of reference (at least one must be professional, current or previous manager is strongly encouraged)
- Official College transcripts
Participation in a structured interview process
- Proof of Age: applicants must be 18 years or older on or before start date of class year
- High school diploma: HiSET or GED (Graduate Equivalence)
- College-level Anatomy & Physiology I with a passing grade of C or higher (taken within the last five years)
- College-level Medical Terminology with a passing grade of C or higher (taken within the last five years)
- Current/valid Basic Life Support certification
D-H Employees applying for sponsorship in Lebanon and individuals applying for sponsorship in Keene must also submit:
- A sponsorship application essay that demonstrates to the Department of Perioperative Services how you have earned sponsorship through your performance and contributions to Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- One of your professional references must be from your current D-H manager/supervisor
The Surgical Technology Program Selection Committee will make decisions to admit up-to 10 individuals per year. This is a competitive application process and completion of all admission requirements does not guarantee acceptance. If selected, it is the applicant’s responsibility to acknowledge acceptance to confirm the spot.